Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brunch. I like that shit.

Why has no one informed me of a good brunch place in Wichita Falls?
Is there such thing?
Besides IHOP?

I had brunch for the first time in Galveston, and maybe I'm obsessed with the concept.
What constitutes brunch?
Is it just brunch because of the time you eat it? Or is what you eat?


That's it.

I will be cooking brunch every weekend possible after I move.

As soon as I learn how to poach an egg.
PW showed me how once...or there's some kind of kitchen gadget you can buy for that. Probably not the same, though...
Anyway, Anna's Kitchen will feature all kinds of benedict's.
And lots of bacon.
If you're sweet, you're invited. The end.

Okay, so here's my plan:

Unless I have a change of heart between now and Friday, I have planned to live without cable for as long as possible.
I cannot, however, live without internet.
That is not okay.
So, I'm on the hunt for internet providers.

I still don't have dining room chairs, but I'm okay with that for now.
I have also decided on finding some kind of sofa table or something for my tv instead of a tv stand...because a table is higher up. You get it?

I'm glad we had this talk.







No comments:

Post a Comment