Friday, August 24, 2012

1 week & 1 day

I still check my stats daily, y'all.

Someone did inform me of how all that works (and by "all that" I mean, how a person looking at filmhill.com could possibly get to my blog.), and actually I still don't get it, but I'm okay with it.

It's been a busy week, and I've had nothing to write about. I'm sorry.

If you can't say anything interesting, don't start a blog, amiright??


Except I did make brownies from scratch for the first time last night.

I have two bridal showers this weekend.
Two lovely ladies are saying their "I-do's" a week apart from the other in October. Both ladies are very dear to me, though they don't know eachother.
Unless they met once and didn't tell me.
Sneaky bitches.

I'm leaving tonight to stay at one of those Sneaky Bitch's houses. Because her shower is actually a brunch thing, and it's hard to make yourself appear collected at a brunch if you had to drive two hours to get there.
At least it is for me.
And for christ's sake, it's the weekend.
Let me sleep a little more than usual.
Sheesh.

I had a bad lunch date today, so I won't be seeing him again ever ever ever ever.

I am moving in one week and one day.

I am in need of some dining room chairs.

And artwork or something to decorate with.

.........Curtains. Ug.

I need more coffee. Then I will be done with the beverages until later.

I'm sorry that I'm boring today.


No comments:

Post a Comment