Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog tired, edit never.

Ummmmm hi. Hello.
This is awkward. It's been months since I blogged.
Or anyone blogged, for that matter.
What happened to us?
Oh, life.
That's right.
You're forgiven.

Here's what's new:

Aiden walks like a real person. And runs.
And says Shoes.
And cheese.
And bye.
And car.
Car?
Car.
And rides his momma like a pony.
What a little weirdo. Already.
Also he loves to be read to. Especially his car books.
Also, gives kisses and hugs.
And there's nothing like a greeting from that one. He's insane.

I have the great pleasure (twitch) of more responsibility at work.
Which means.....job security.
Which means.......stress.
Which means......Xanax.
Kidding.
I think. 

I still work out.
Also I diet now.
Although I wouldn't call it a diet necessarily, since it's more of a change of eating habits.
I don't even remember how I used to eat now.
The bright side of it is that I've lost at least 20 pounds since I moved to Wichita Falls.
I say at least simply because I have no idea how much I weighed when I moved here.
I only know that I'm closer and closer to my pre-child weight. And that makes me happy.
Not to mention how happy it makes me that the internet is in existence, and there's eatingwell.com,  and that is where I discovered healthy(er) mac n cheese.
I know. I know. And it's SOOOO good. You just have to resist the temptation to pile on the cheese. That's the hardest part.


I really do plan on blogging more. Really.
And I plan on editing the content less.
I would like to preface future blog entries by getting this out of the way....
Shit. Damn. Eff. 
Sigh. There.
Turn away now if that is unacceptable.
If eff bothers you, I don't know why we're friends anyway. That's totally edited.

Goodnight, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment