Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update/List

Oh, an update! Okay.
Well, nothing's going on with me, except intentionally keeping busy.

In the month of January, I discovered that one of my favorite things is doing nothing at all. 
Which is sort of exactly like the entire movie "Office Space".
Anyway.

Also, one of my favorite things to do are things. 
My schedule has been quickly filling up, with hardly any effort on my part.
And I like it.

First there was the color run, which is March 2nd.
Cool.
Then, Oh, Miranda Lambert's coming to town? Sign me up!
Then, my weekends with Aiden got switched around and as it turns out, I'm free for Rednecks with Paychecks. Sweet.
Family camping trip the very next weekend? Of course!

Then there's the fact that my sister is getting married.
Also? Let's go ahead and have her checked out, because she's asked me to be maid of honor.
MOH for short.
I'll answer to Mo.
So add in activities for that, which so far include:
-Wedding Dress Shopping
-BM Dress Shopping
-Theater scoping (Theater wedding! We need ideas)
-BM/B dinner discussing dates for shindigs.

Le sigh.

I like it though.

And that's it for Anna World.

OH. EXCEPT.

I'm forming a list to entertain you with.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment