Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nonsense.

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr Seuss 

That being said, I should probably go ahead and let you know...this post isn't about nonsense. This post is nonsense. That's cool with you, right? 

Word. 

Thanksgiving is coming, you guys. As if you needed another reminder. 
I went to the store yesterday to get conditioner, and it was already beginning to get insane in there. 
I'm very nervous to do my shopping for food tomorrow. I hope I don't hurt anyone. 
Or myself. 
Or the checker.
Or the old lady in the wheelchair in the parking lot. 
...Maybe I should hire a personal shopper, just for one day. You can do that, right? 

I went to take a picture of my shoes yesterday for instagram and noticed how horridly bruised my legs are. 
Then, I realized that this is indeed not a big deal, because I run into things quite a bit. 
I'm not a Bella Swan grade of clumsy by any means but...I think I run into things so often that I just kind of...keep going on with my life like it didn't happen, and then when my legs are horridly bruised for instagram photos, I'm like HOW IN THE- but then, I realize that...well you get it. 
I could never be a leg model. 
Is there such thing? 

Aiden got his hand smashed in a door at daycare a few weeks ago, and it made one of his fingernails fall off yesterday. It sort of freaked me out. Bad things happening to nails freak me out. It's an issue I'm looking into. 

I check the news everyday for Napoli rumblings. 
The Red Sox and the Yankees are eyeballing him. 
...I may have to quit him. 

Lastly, if you've been following my food blog I sincerely apologize. I haven't posted anything in a while, probably because of the whole Walking Dead obsession. But that's over now. Sniff. 
I have one ready, I just need to actually sit and write it. 
Le Sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment